Raj Kosaraju, CIO of Maxil Technology Solutions Inc. based in Chicago, is a seasoned business professional with a diverse background. Raj Kosaraju brings more than 23 years of experience and specializes in Cloud Computing, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Product Management. He also has extensive experience in telecommunications and enterprise information technology domains in the US and Latin America.
As CIO of Maxil Technology Solutions, Inc., Mr. Kosaraju has been instrumental in shaping up the growth of this rapidly growing information technology firm, which ranked 148 on the 2005 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in North America. Mr. Kosaraju works closely with Maxil’s offshore development partners in overseeing project planning and the software solutions delivery management practice.
Mr. Kosaraju earned his MS in Information Systems & International Management from the Universidad Internacional De Las Americas in Costa Rica and his MBA from Texas A&M University.
Some of the key accolades under his leadership are:
• Maxil ranked 148 By Deloitte Technology Fast 500 in 2005.
• Maxil ranked by Inc. 500 (Inc. rank # 411) in 2006.
• Maxil ranked in top 100 by “Silicon India Magazine” in 2005.
• Ranked number 3 in the “Best Places to work in Illinois” 2006.
• Maxil ranked 91 in the “Global outsourcing 100” Fortune- April 2007 edition.
• Ranked 98 in the “Global Outsourcing 100” Fortune- April 2006.
• Won the Prestigious Alfred C Sloan Award for Work place Excellence
for Chicago region in 2006.
Was one of the Nominees for the 20th Ernst & Young Entrepreneur awards program (Lake Michigan area) in June 2006. Nominations and awards are given each year to entrepreneurs in over 100 cities and 35 countries who have demonstrated excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance, and personal commitment to their businesses and communities