Join RE•WORK next week to learn about the latest trends in AI Assistants & conversational interfaces to create deeper, more personalised one-to-one customer experiences.
Body: Next week, 21 - 22 September, over 200 attendees will come together in London to learn from industry leaders and experts in AI. Discover the most recent progressions and research in AI assistants and hear from CEOs, researchers, data scientists startups, and more.
The summit will showcase the advancing trends in AI Assistants and their impact on business & society. The next generation in predictive intelligence is anticipating user and business needs to alert & advise logical steps to increase efficiency. Should you be using AI in your business?
There will be the unique opportunity to interact with CEOs, data scientists, researchers, entrepreneurs and many more industry professionals creating next-generation AI assistants.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Gregor Jarisch, Chatbot Lead Developer, Differ
• Aakrit Vaisch, Co-Founder & CEO, Haptik
• Vijay Ramakrishnan, ML Researcher, Cisco
• Alberto Chierici, Co-Founder, SPIXII
• Alan Nichol, CTO & Co-Founder, Rasa
• Ken Yeung, Co-Founder, Clare.AI