The Industrial Internet of Things promises to generate a new wave of technological innovation that is set to permanently redefine the current digital landscape. Pioneering businesses are connecting complex, physical machines with first-class analytics to unleash a wealth of new insights that were never before possible. Companies looking to leverage the Industrial IoT in order to reduce unplanned downtime, increase efficiency and open up a new era of economic growth and competitiveness. The IoT4CA Europe Summit brings together forward-thinking companies from the Manufacturing, Energy and Transportation Industries to pave the way for the Industrial IoT revolution.
Key themes include:
· How has IoT changed your industry?
· Justifying ROI on new technologies: what's proven effective?
· How to boost your business with machine learning and A.I.
· What are the possibilities and implications of smart factories?
· How to develop and implement a business strategy to adapt to increased digitisation
Request a brochure for a detailed programme or take a look at the speaker line-up.
Industries: Oil & Gas, Transport, Construction, Automotive, Agriculture, Chemical & Power, Pharmaceuticals, Aviation