With the focus on smart home emerging technology and development pain point, “Smart Home Asia” has become one of flagship events in Asia. Based on three consecutive successful “Smart Home Asia” events, 4th Smart Home Asia Summit & Mini Expo 2020 is going to open on Feb. 13-14th at Shanghai China.
As a sunrise industry, the development of smart home is unstoppable. “Made in China 2025” had specially emphasized on smart equipment and products. In March 2019, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the State Administration of Radio and Television, and the Central Radio and Television General Station jointly issued the "Ultra HD Video Industry Development Action Plan (2019-2022)" and proposed overall technical way of “4K First, Take Care of 8K”, powerfully promote the development of ultra-high definition video industry and related areas. Smart home products have been national key development target.
AIoT is indispensable for smart home development. From the perspective of the development path, it will experience three stages of single-machine intelligence, interconnected intelligence and active intelligence. At present, most companies are still in the stage of single-machine intelligence. There is also no unified standard for the overall development of smart home system. The compatibility, safety and energy saving of smart home products are not enough, which lead to negative user experience.
“Smart Home Landing for Better Life”, organized by Taas Labs, 4th Smart Home Asia Summit & Mini Expo 2020 will bring over 200 delegates from the whole industry chain across the world together to learn new trends in smart home, to explore pain points, and to share practical application solutions. More than that, Smart Home Asia 2020 will comprehensively discuss the development of smart home landing, learn the latest world smart home development status and standards, see leading smart technologies, such as 5G, V2H, Edge Computing, AI etc.
Part of Topic Brief of 4th Smart Home Asia Summit & Mini Expo 2020(Feb.13-14th)
- Efforts to Develop Interoperability of Smart Home Industry
- Smart Home Devices Development Trends, Growth Opportunities & Pain Point
- How to Create Full House Intelligent System
- Build an IoT Ecosystem
- The Growing Key Point to Smart Chip Makers
- How Will 5G Change the Smart Home Landscape?
- Smart Home Information Security Protection
- AI Empowers Smart Digital Marketing of Smart Home
- User Experience Exploration and Product Innovation
- Smart Home Digital Marketing
8 Reasons You Cannot Miss
- 30+ System Integrators& Electrical Appliances Manufacturers
- 200+ Domestic & Foreign Attendees
- 2 Day's Event & Mini Expo
- Hearing from 25 Senior Industry Expert Speaker's Strategic Insight, Case Studies and Practical Insights
- Joining in 200+ Senior Industry Executives from Upstream Decision Makers to Downstream Vendors and Enjoy High Level Peer-to-Peer Networking
- Better Understanding the Latest Technology and Its Application Like Vehicle-to-Home(V2H), 5G, NB-IOT & WiFi & Bluetooth 5.0 etc.
- Obtaining Advanced Information of Home Smart Single Product
- Exploring Business Potentials in the Booming Industry
Smart Home Asia 2020 promote smart home landing development.
Contact: gina.hsu at taaslabs.com