Effectively implementing Internet of Things technologies and advanced analytics represents a trillion-dollar opportunity for industrial companies. However successful adoption involves an end-to-end, holistic approach, affecting practically every aspect of traditional business operations.
Now is the time for companies to evaluate their IoT strategies, draw upon lessons learned to date from across market sectors, and position themselves for success going forward.
The 4th Annual IoT Global Innovation Forum, July 9-10, 2019 in Chicago features two days of focused networking and information sharing at the IoT cutting edge. This fourth edition brings together leading innovators, business executives and industry professionals to examine the latest advances and applications for commercial and industrial end users across sectors within the emerging Internet of Things ecosphere.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Nolen Akerman, Sr. Data Scientist, Global Analytics, Kellogg Company
- Robert Stevens, Vice President, First Analytics
- Stephen Mellor, CTO, Industrial Internet Consortium
- Anthony Coufal, CTO, IIoT-Oxys
- Charles C. Byers, CTO and Architecture Chair, OpenFog Consortium
- Mike McBride, Sr Director, Innovation & Strategy, Huawei Technologies
- Sven Schrecker, VP and Chief Architect, Cyber Security, LHP Engineering
- Marcellus Buchheit, President and CEO, Wibu-Systems USA
- John Boruvka, Vice President, Iron Mountain
- Matt Willenbrink, Executive VP, Fybr
- Len Dauphinee, President, HomeGrid Forum
- Lucian Fogoros, Managing Director, IIoT World
- Will Coleman, CEO, Lucid Design Group
- David Meltzer, Secretary General, Global VSAT Forum
- Jean-Marie Andre, Co-Founder & CEO, BeSpoon
- Blaine Mathieu, Chief Product Officer, VANTIQ
- Paul Golata, Senior Technology Specialist, Mouser Electronics
- Mark Hermeling, Senior Director, Product Marketing, GrammaTech
- Nipesh Patel, Client Delivery Executive, Itron
- Peter L. DeNagy, President and Co-Founder, Internet of Things America
- EJ Shin, Head of Strategic Planning, Jenax
- Vladimir Kiryakov, Head of Industrial and Smart Cities, Webgears Inc
“This is a great opportunity for IoT technology implementors to network and share notes about what is working and what is not in the industrial IoT space,” says Daniel Coran, program manager for the Forum. “It is a focused event in which to network with senior-level peers one-on-one and refine strategies for maximizing IoT ROI.”
Topics to be covered during this two-day, in-depth networking Forum include:
• Why Your "Analytics of Things" Aspirations are in Jeopardy
• IoT Implementation Key Case Studies Across Industry Verticals
• Industry 4.0, IIoT, and Edge Computing in the Manufacturing Environment
• Edge and Fog Computing as an Essential Element of IoT Networks
• A Forward Look at the Future of Extended Reality
• IoT Security: Technology Advances, Standards, and Strategies
• OK! My Device is Secure...What about my Supply Chain?
• Creating Smarter Cities with Industrial IoT Networks
• Fast Track to Building a Profitable Smart City Infrastructure
• Beyond Analytics: Software is Enabling Modern Energy Management
• The Internet of Small Packets: Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN)
• Building Event-Driven Systems at the Speed of IoT
• Key Emerging IoT Applications
"The conference was well organized, the presentations were high quality, and the size was just right,” said Roman Staszewski, President & Co-Founder, Zenseio LLC. “By far, it exceeded my expectations."
"Good lineup of speakers across the broad spectrum of IoT,” added Daniel W. Engels, Associate Professor, Computer Science and Engineering Department, Southern Methodist University. “It provided a diverse range of experiences and technologies."
Event partners for the Forum include the Industrial Internet Consortium, IIoT World, IoTNOW, Navigant Research, TelcoProfessionals, IoTLeague.com, IoT Global Network, The Council, Open Connectivity Foundation, HomeGrid Forum, IoT Council, Juniper Research, Tractica, the ZigBee Alliance, Connected Vehicle Trade Association, NFC Forum, ABIresearch, OASIS, Machina Research, Berg Insight, Machnation, HomePlug Alliance, CitiesToday, Manufacturing Tomorrow, Haptic, Mind Commerce, UMTS Forum, and Business Cloud News.
“For companies looking to make industrial applications of IoT pay off, this is a unique chance to learn directly from the leaders,” Coran says. “The insights shared and lessons learned are invaluable.”
Registration is currently open. A special discount of 15% can be obtained by entering SGO15 when registering online.
The Forum is organized by the the Smart Grid Observer, an online information portal and weekly e-newsletter serving the global smart energy industry. The publication serves a global readership of executives and practitioners in the electric power generation, transmission, and distribution industry. To sign up for a free subscription, visit here.
For information regarding sponsorship and exhibition options, contact the Forum organizer at info at iotglobalforum.com