The Internet of Things is radically redefining just what it means to be connected. It will present unmissable, undreamt-of possibilities for businesses all over the world. But it will need explaining.
That’s where Smart IoT London 2016 comes in.
Join us this April in London for the largest and most influential gathering of Internet of Things expertise in the world: 2 days of invaluable knowledge sharing, education and business, completely FREE of charge.
Access an exhibition of leading suppliers, a world-class conference programme featuring 200 presentations and a host of exciting event features:
- Be inspired by case studies from blue chip companies, start-ups, service providers, the public sector and leading enterprise organisations, such as General Electric, Forrester, Startupbootcamp, House of Fraser, Kings College London, Google, Ford Motors, eBay, Essex County Council, the BBC, the Department of Transport, Microsoft, the University of Cambridge, the Met Office, Airbus, The Royal London and St Bartholomew’s Hospitals.
- Source ideas, inspiration, products and services from leading suppliers including Software AG, Samsung, Plat.One, Eurotech, Aaeon, Kii, Dunavnet, Arrow, E-Peas, AQL, Simulity and Multitech to name just a few.
- Gain the latest insights from IoT thought-leaders, practitioners and visionaries including GE’s Bill Ruh, futurist blogger Robert Scoble, analyst and visionary R ‘Ray’ Wang’, author and analytics guru Dr John Bates and Forrester’s Mike Gualtieri.
- Determine how you can harness the power of the Internet of Things – whether you are interested in practical business applications, connectivity and location technology, big data and analytics, security, platforms, applications or innovation – there’s something for everyone.
- Make the most of product demos, start-up pitches, speed networking, evening drinks and interactive event features such as the Urban IoT Showcase and the Power Zone, all offering a large dose of innovation.
- Visit our industry-leading sister events for FREE – Cloud Expo Europe, Cloud Security Expo and Data Centre World will all be taking place at the same time in the same place.
Whether you are already running projects using the IoT, you are considering deployment or you just want to make sense of the hype, this is the one event you need to attend in 2016 – completely FREE of charge.