Steve is the President of High Tech Aid, a company based in Pittsburgh, PA providing consulting services about Automatic Identification and Data Capture technologies. He graduated from the University of Manchester,...
Matteo Cevese: the second call of TechPeaks, (January 20!) our people accelerator based in Trento
We recently launched the second call of TechPeaks, (closing on January 20!) our people accelerator based in Trento. TechPeaks is a public accelerator, unique in its kind because we accept both startup and individuals, with or without idea, supporting them with idea generation labs, workshops, grants and more all for 0% equity. This year we are focusing on attracting startups from specific technological verticals which have synergies with the local research ecosystem, one of these is Internet of things.
Our offer in a nutshell:
TechPeaks is a People Accelerator based in Italian Alps in Trento involving both individuals looking for their co-founder or a team to join and teams to start-up successful global businesses in information technology.
- - Open to both teams & individuals, with or without an idea
- - Up to 500k€ total as 0% equity grants
- - Live for 4 months in the Italian Alps, visa support
- - Free accommodation, working space, monthly allowance 700€ gross per person
- - Idea generation labs to discover new global opportunities
- - International mentors and accelerator partners
- - Network of research centres and universities
TechPeaks – The People Accelerator
http://techpeaks.eu - @Techpeaks