Taking place on 6-7 June 2016, Network Edge Europe is the inaugural gathering of the telco, computing and application community. A key platform for outlining the revenue and business opportunities in this developing area, the event will help forge new business partnerships and verticals.
Endorsed by ETSI, the two-day event brings together more than 100 C-level professionals from across the ecosystem, with speakers confirmed from Google, Amazon Web Services, Nokia, ETSI, EE and Deutshe Telekom amongst others.
The event brings together European and international edge computing pioneers with the new verticals dependent on this network architecture.
Speakers confirmed for the 2016 event include:
• Ian Massingham, Technical Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
• Mahadev Satyanarayanan, Carnegie Group Professor of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University
• Uwe Rauschenbach, Senior Specialist, Technology and Innovation, Nokia Networks
• Mansoor Hanif, Director of Radio Access Networks, EE
• Darko Ratkaj, Senior Project Manager, Technology and Innovation, European Broadcast Union
• Grant Allen, Technology Program Manager and Principal Architect, Google
• Carl Byers, Chief Strategy Officer, Contextere
• Tim Leinmueller, Chief Engineer of Information and Safety Systems, DENSO Automotive
• Stephan Berg, Executive Program Manager, Technology Strategy, Deutsche Telekom
• Stef Van der Ziel, Founder, StreamZilla
Network Edge Europe is specifically designed for those reliant on or coordinators of network architecture, who want to know how new opportunities at the network edge can be monetized.