Martijn de Waal is a writer and researcher, who has specialized in the relation between technology, media and (public) culture. Together with Michiel de Lange he founded The Mobile City, a think tank and...
COUNCIL France meets in Paris on Dec 1st
Council meets at la Maison des Metallos in Paris:
- those who invent and experiment the Internet of Things (IOT)
- entrepreneurs, researchers, creators...
- those who do or will use it: Cities, industries, service companies, etc.
Council in Paris will propose a scene that privileges involved participants inventing testing and experimenting.
- - devolve a time slot to question new possibilities
- - with people meeting around needs for concrete responses, already existant or quickly usable and adaptables
The debate is not only on functionality, infrastructure, and communication protocoles, the in progress revolution is on the
Networking our many data engenders a possible mutation of our daily environment, and certainly multiplies social transformations. Therefore creators and creatives are currently appropriating those new tools and through critical viewpoints transform this subject in an experimental space rooting a number of tranformative viewpoints.
10h - 13H : Conférences
4 interventions and 8 to 10 concrete projects to discover understand and get immersed in IoT interview, démonstrations, sms : dynamic interventions to reinfoce interaction
14h - 19h30 : Workshops
10 hands on workshops to share knowledeges
20h - 23h : RADart «I oT»
An open evening around 4 in progress artists projects
Public is invited to help both technically and conceptually
Council is co-organised by Nod-A, MCD, FING